Synonyms of dangling
- 1. suspension, dangling, hanging, support, supporting
- usage: the act of suspending something (hanging it from above so it moves freely); "there was a small ceremony for the hanging of the portrait"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dangle, swing, drop, hang
- usage: hang freely; "the ornaments dangled from the tree"; "The light dropped from the ceiling"
- 2. dangle, suspend
- usage: cause to dangle or hang freely; "He dangled the ornaments from the Christmas tree"
All rights reserved.