Synonyms of d
- 1. vitamin D, calciferol, viosterol, ergocalciferol, cholecalciferol, D, fat-soluble vitamin
- usage: a fat-soluble vitamin that prevents rickets
- 2. five hundred, 500, D, large integer
- usage: the cardinal number that is the product of one hundred and five
- 3. D, d, letter, letter of the alphabet, alphabetic character
- usage: the 4th letter of the Roman alphabet
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. five hundred, 500, d, cardinal (vs. ordinal)
- usage: denoting a quantity consisting of 500 items or units
All rights reserved.
See also: d (Dictionary)