Synonyms of cyprian
- 1. prostitute, cocotte, whore, harlot, bawd, tart, cyprian, fancy woman, working girl, sporting lady, lady of pleasure, woman of the street, woman, adult female
- usage: a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money
- 2. Cypriot, Cypriote, Cyprian, European
- usage: a native or inhabitant of Cyprus
- 1. Cyprian, Cypriote, Cypriot
- usage: of or relating to Cyprus or its people or culture; "Cypriot expatriates"; "Cypriote monasteries"
- 2. cyprian, unchaste (vs. chaste)
- usage: resembling the ancient orgiastic worship of Aphrodite on Cyprus
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of cyprian (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.