WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. hacker, cyber-terrorist, cyberpunk, programmer, computer programmer, coder, software engineer, terrorist
- usage: a programmer who breaks into computer systems in order to steal or change or destroy information as a form of cyber-terrorism
- 2. cyberpunk, writer, author
- usage: a writer of science fiction set in a lawless subculture of an oppressive society dominated by computer technology
- 3. cyberpunk, science fiction
- usage: a genre of fast-paced science fiction involving oppressive futuristic computerized societies
All rights reserved.
See also: cyberpunk (Dictionary)