Synonyms of cursed
- 1. curse, cuss, blaspheme, swear, imprecate, express, verbalize, verbalise, utter, give tongue to
- usage: utter obscenities or profanities; "The drunken men were cursing loudly in the street"
- 2. curse, abuse, clapperclaw, blackguard, shout
- usage: heap obscenities upon; "The taxi driver who felt he didn't get a high enough tip cursed the passenger"
- 3. curse, beshrew, damn, bedamn, anathemize, anathemise, imprecate, maledict, raise, conjure, conjure up, invoke, evoke, stir, call down, arouse, bring up, put forward, call forth
- usage: wish harm upon; invoke evil upon; "The bad witch cursed the child"
- 4. excommunicate, unchurch, curse, exclude, keep out, shut out, shut
- usage: exclude from a church or a religious community; "The gay priest was excommunicated when he married his partner"
- 1. cursed (vs. blessed), curst, accursed, accurst, maledict, blasted, blame, blamed, blessed, damn, damned, darned, deuced, goddam, goddamn, goddamned, infernal, cursed with(predicate), stuck with(predicate), damn, goddamn, damnable, execrable
- usage: deserving a curse; sometimes used as an intensifier; "villagers shun the area believing it to be cursed"; "cursed with four daughter"; "not a cursed drop"; "his cursed stupidity"; "I'll be cursed if I can see your reasoning"
- 2. cursed, damned, doomed, unredeemed, unsaved, lost (vs. saved)
- usage: in danger of the eternal punishment of Hell; "poor damned souls"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of cursed (Dictionary)