Synonyms of crystalized
- 1. clear, clear up, shed light on, crystallize, crystallise, crystalize, crystalise, straighten out, sort out, enlighten, illuminate, elucidate, clarify, clear up, elucidate
- usage: make free from confusion or ambiguity; make clear; "Could you clarify these remarks?"; "Clear up the question of who is at fault"
- 2. crystallize, crystallise, crystalize, crystalise, change integrity
- usage: cause to form crystals or assume crystalline form; "crystallize minerals"
- 3. crystallize, crystalize, crystalise, effloresce, solidify
- usage: assume crystalline form; become crystallized
- 4. crystallize, crystallise, crystalise, crystalize, shape, form
- usage: cause to take on a definite and clear shape; "He tried to crystallize his thoughts"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. candied, crystalized, crystalised, glace, preserved (vs. fresh)
- usage: (used especially of fruits) preserved by coating with or allowing to absorb sugar
All rights reserved.