WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crystal, solid
- usage: a solid formed by the solidification of a chemical and having a highly regular atomic structure
- 2. crystal, component, constituent, element
- usage: a crystalline element used as a component in various electronic devices
- 3. crystal, crystallization, rock, stone
- usage: a rock formed by the solidification of a substance; has regularly repeating internal structure; external plane faces
- 4. quartz glass, quartz, vitreous silica, lechatelierite, crystal, natural glass
- usage: colorless glass made of almost pure silica
- 5. crystal, glassware, glasswork
- usage: glassware made of quartz
- 6. crystal, watch crystal, watch glass, protective covering, protective cover, protection
- usage: a protective cover that protects the face of a watch
All rights reserved.
See also: crystal (Dictionary)