Synonyms of crowing
- 1. brag, bragging, crow, crowing, vaporing, line-shooting, gasconade, boast, boasting, self-praise, jactitation
- usage: an instance of boastful talk; "his brag is worse than his fight"; "whenever he won we were exposed to his gasconade"
- 1. gloat, triumph, crow, boast, tout, swash, shoot a line, brag, gas, blow, bluster, vaunt, gasconade
- usage: dwell on with satisfaction
- 2. crow, utter, emit, let out, let loose
- usage: express pleasure verbally; "She crowed with joy"
- 3. crow, utter, emit, let out, let loose
- usage: utter shrill sounds; "The cocks crowed all morning"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. boastful, braggart(prenominal), bragging(prenominal), braggy, big, cock-a-hoop, crowing, self-aggrandizing, self-aggrandising, proud (vs. humble)
- usage: exhibiting self-importance; "big talk"
All rights reserved.