Synonyms of crouch
- 1. crouch, bending
- usage: the act of bending low with the limbs close to the body
- 1. crouch, stoop, bend, bow, bend, flex
- usage: bend one's back forward from the waist on down; "he crouched down"; "She bowed before the Queen"; "The young man stooped to pick up the girl's purse"
- 2. squat, crouch, scrunch, scrunch up, hunker, hunker down, sit, sit down
- usage: sit on one's heels; "In some cultures, the women give birth while squatting"; "The children hunkered down to protect themselves from the sandstorm"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of crouch (Dictionary)