- 1. crook, curve, bend, flex
- usage: bend or cause to bend; "He crooked his index finger"; "the road curved sharply"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crooked (vs. straight), akimbo(postnominal), anfractuous, aquiline, hooked, askew, awry(predicate), cockeyed, lopsided, wonky, skew-whiff, contorted, writhed, writhen, deflective, refractive, geniculate, gnarled, gnarly, knotted, knotty, knobbed, malposed, reflexed, squiggly, tortuous, twisting, twisty, winding, voluminous, warped, windblown, wry, zigzag, zig-zag, coiled, indirect
- usage: having or marked by bends or angles; not straight or aligned; "crooked country roads"; "crooked teeth"
- 2. crooked (vs. straight), corrupt, sneaky, underhand, underhanded, dishonest#1, dishonorable, unlawful
- usage: not straight; dishonest or immoral or evasive
- 3. asymmetrical, crooked, irregular (vs. regular)
- usage: irregular in shape or outline; "asymmetrical features"; "a dress with a crooked hemline"
- 4. hunched, round-backed, round-shouldered, stooped, stooping, crooked, unerect (vs. erect)
- usage: having the back and shoulders rounded; not erect; "a little oldish misshapen stooping woman"
All rights reserved.
See also: crooked (Dictionary)