- 1. crochet, crocheting, needlework, needlecraft
- usage: needlework done by interlocking looped stitches with a hooked needle
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crochet, create from raw material, create from raw stuff
- usage: create by looping or crocheting; "crochet a bedspread"
- 2. crochet, hook, loop, intertwine
- usage: make a piece of needlework by interlocking and looping thread with a hooked needle; "She sat there crocheting all day"
All rights reserved.
See also: crochet (Dictionary)