- 1. crepe, crepe paper, paper
- usage: paper with a crinkled texture; usually colored and used for decorations
- 2. crape, crepe, French pancake, pancake, battercake, flannel cake, flannel-cake, flapcake, flapjack, griddlecake, hotcake, hot cake
- usage: small very thin pancake
- 3. crepe, crape, fabric, cloth, material, textile
- usage: a soft thin light fabric with a crinkled surface
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. crape, crepe, cover
- usage: cover or drape with crape; "crape the mirror"
All rights reserved.
See also: crepe (Dictionary)