- 1. crazy, loony, looney, nutcase, weirdo, lunatic, madman, maniac
- usage: someone deranged and possibly dangerous
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. brainsick, crazy, demented, disturbed, mad, sick, unbalanced, unhinged, insane (vs. sane)
- usage: affected with madness or insanity; "a man who had gone mad"
- 2. crazy, half-baked, screwball, softheaded, impractical (vs. practical)
- usage: foolish; totally unsound; "a crazy scheme"; "half-baked ideas"; "a screwball proposal without a prayer of working"
- 3. crazy, excited (vs. unexcited)
- usage: possessed by inordinate excitement; "the crowd went crazy"; "was crazy to try his new bicycle"
- 4. crazy, strange (vs. familiar), unusual
- usage: bizarre or fantastic; "had a crazy dream"; "wore a crazy hat"
- 5. crazy, wild, dotty, gaga, enthusiastic (vs. unenthusiastic)
- usage: intensely enthusiastic about or preoccupied with; "crazy about cars and racing"; "he is potty about her"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of crazy (Dictionary)