Synonyms of craze
- 1. fad, craze, furor, furore, cult, rage, fashion
- usage: an interest followed with exaggerated zeal; "he always follows the latest fads"; "it was all the rage that season"
- 2. craze, delirium, frenzy, fury, hysteria, mania, manic disorder
- usage: state of violent mental agitation
- 3. craze, crack
- usage: a fine crack in a glaze or other surface
- 1. madden, craze
- usage: cause to go crazy; cause to lose one's mind
- 2. craze, crack
- usage: develop a fine network of cracks; "Crazed ceramics"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of craze (Dictionary)