- 1. craps, snake eyes, two, 2, II, deuce
- usage: expressions used when when two dice are thrown and both come up showing one spot
- 2. craps, game of chance, gambling game
- usage: a gambling game played with two dice; a first throw of 7 or 11 wins and a first throw of 2, 3, or 12 loses and a first throw of any other number must be repeated to win before a 7 is thrown, which loses the bet and the dice
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. stool, defecate, shit, take a shit, take a crap, ca-ca, crap, make, excrete, egest, eliminate, pass
- usage: have a bowel movement; "The dog had made in the flower beds"
All rights reserved.
See also: craps (Dictionary)