Synonyms of cradling
- 1. cradle, hold, take hold
- usage: hold gently and carefully; "He cradles the child in his arms"
- 2. cradle, rear, raise, bring up, nurture, parent
- usage: bring up from infancy
- 3. cradle, hold, take hold
- usage: hold or place in or as if in a cradle; "He cradled the infant in his arms"
- 4. cradle, cut
- usage: cut grain with a cradle scythe
- 5. cradle, wash, launder
- usage: wash in a cradle; "cradle gold"
- 6. cradle, play
- usage: run with the stick
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of cradling (Dictionary)