- 1. counterrevolutionist, counter-revolutionist, counterrevolutionary, revolutionist, revolutionary, subversive, subverter
- usage: a revolutionary whose aim is to reverse the changes introduced by an earlier revolution
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. counterrevolutionary
- usage: relating to or being a counterrevolution
- 2. counterrevolutionary (vs. revolutionary)
- usage: marked by opposition or antipathy to revolution; "ostracized for his counterrevolutionary tendencies"
All rights reserved.
See also: counterrevolutionary (Dictionary)