WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. cordoba, Nicaraguan monetary unit
- usage: the basic unit of money in Nicaragua; equal to 100 centavos
- 2. Cordoba, Francisco Fernandez Cordoba, Cordova, Francisco Fernandez de Cordova
- usage: Spanish explorer who discovered Yucatan (1475-1526)
- 3. Cordoba, Cordova
- usage: a city in southern Spain; center of Moorish culture
- 4. Cordoba, Cordova
- usage: a city in central Argentina; site of a university founded in 1613
All rights reserved.
See also: cordoba (Dictionary)