- 1. liqueur, cordial, alcohol, alcoholic drink, alcoholic beverage, intoxicant, inebriant
- usage: strong highly flavored sweet liquor usually drunk after a meal
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. affable, amiable, cordial, genial, friendly (vs. unfriendly)
- usage: diffusing warmth and friendliness; "an affable smile"; "an amiable gathering"; "cordial relations"; "a cordial greeting"; "a genial host"
- 2. cordial, warm (vs. cool)
- usage: politely warm and friendly; "a cordial handshake"
- 3. cordial, sincere (vs. insincere)
- usage: sincerely or intensely felt; "a cordial regard for his visitor's comfort"; "a cordial abhorrence of waste"
All rights reserved.
See also: cordial (Dictionary)