Synonyms of cooper
- 1. Cooper, Peter Cooper
- usage: United States industrialist who built the first American locomotive; founded Cooper Union in New York City to offer free courses in the arts and sciences (1791-1883)
- 2. Cooper, Gary Cooper, Frank Cooper
- usage: United States film actor noted for his portrayals of strong silent heroes (1901-1961)
- 3. Cooper, James Fenimore Cooper
- usage: United States novelist noted for his stories of American Indians and the frontier life (1789-1851)
- 4. cooper, barrel maker, craftsman, artisan, journeyman, artificer
- usage: a craftsman who makes or repairs wooden barrels or tubs
- 1. cooper, make
- usage: make barrels and casks
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of cooper (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.