WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. conveyance, legal document, legal instrument, official document, instrument
- usage: document effecting a property transfer
- 2. conveyance, imparting, impartation, transmission
- usage: the transmission of information
- 3. conveyance, transport, instrumentality, instrumentation
- usage: something that serves as a means of transportation
- 4. conveyance, conveyance of title, conveyancing, conveying, transfer, transference
- usage: act of transferring property title from one person to another
- 5. transportation, transport, transfer, transferral, conveyance, movement
- usage: the act of moving something from one location to another
All rights reserved.
See also: conveyance (Dictionary)