WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. converge, meet
- usage: be adjacent or come together; "The lines converge at this point"
- 2. converge, border on, approach
- usage: approach a limit as the number of terms increases without limit
- 3. converge, meet, gather, assemble, forgather, foregather
- usage: move or draw together at a certain location; "The crowd converged on the movie star"
- 4. converge, unify, unite, merge
- usage: come together so as to form a single product; "Social forces converged to bring the Fascists back to power"
All rights reserved.
See also: converge (Dictionary)