WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. contagious disease, contagion, communicable disease
- usage: any disease easily transmitted by contact
- 2. infection, contagion, transmission, incident
- usage: an incident in which an infectious disease is transmitted
- 3. contagion, infection, communication
- usage: the communication of an attitude or emotional state among a number of people; "a contagion of mirth"; "the infection of his enthusiasm for poetry"
All rights reserved.
See also: contagion (Dictionary)