WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. consultation, audience, interview, conference, group discussion
- usage: a conference (usually with someone important); "he had a consultation with the judge"; "he requested an audience with the king"
- 2. consultation, conference, group discussion
- usage: a conference between two or more people to consider a particular question; "frequent consultations with his lawyer"; "a consultation of several medical specialists"
- 3. reference, consultation, action
- usage: the act of referring or consulting; "reference to an encyclopedia produced the answer"
All rights reserved.
See also: consultation (Dictionary)