Synonyms of constipated
- 1. clog, constipate, slow, slow down, slow up
- usage: impede with a clog or as if with a clog; "The market is being clogged by these operations"; "My mind is constipated today"
- 2. constipate, bind, indispose
- usage: cause to be constipated; "These foods tend to constipate you"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. constipated (vs. unconstipated), bound(predicate)
- usage: have difficult or incomplete or infrequent evacuation of the bowels
All rights reserved.