WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. conspiracy, confederacy, agreement, understanding
- usage: a secret agreement between two or more people to perform an unlawful act
- 2. conspiracy, cabal, plot, secret plan, game
- usage: a plot to carry out some harmful or illegal act (especially a political plot)
- 3. conspiracy, confederacy, set, circle, band, lot
- usage: a group of conspirators banded together to achieve some harmful or illegal purpose
All rights reserved.
See also: conspiracy (Dictionary)