WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Connecticut, Nutmeg State, Constitution State, CT
- usage: a New England state; one of the original 13 colonies
- 2. Connecticut, Connecticut River
- usage: a river in the northeastern United States; flows south from northern New Hampshire along the border between New Hampshire and Vermont and through Massachusetts and Connecticut where it empties into Long Island Sound
- 3. Connecticut
- usage: one of the British colonies that formed the United States
All rights reserved.
See also: connecticut (Dictionary)