Synonyms of conjugated
- 1. conjugate, blend, flux, mix, conflate, commingle, immix, fuse, coalesce, meld, combine, merge
- usage: unite chemically so that the product is easily broken down into the original compounds
- 2. conjugate, inflect
- usage: add inflections showing person, number, gender, tense, aspect, etc.; "conjugate the verb"
- 3. conjugate, change
- usage: undergo conjugation
- 1. conjugate, conjugated, bound (vs. free)
- usage: formed by the union of two compounds; "a conjugated protein"
- 2. conjugate, conjugated, coupled, united (vs. divided)
- usage: joined together especially in a pair or pairs
- 3. conjugate, conjugated, bound (vs. free)
- usage: of an organic compound; containing two or more double bonds each separated from the other by a single bond
All rights reserved.