WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Zaire, Belgian Congo
- usage: a republic in central Africa; achieved independence from Belgium in 1960
- 2. Congo, Congo River, Zaire River
- usage: a major African river (one of the world's longest); flows through Congo into the South Atlantic
- 3. Congo, Republic of the Congo, French Congo
- usage: a republic in west-central Africa; achieved independence from France in 1960
- 4. congou, congo, congou tea, English breakfast tea, black tea
- usage: black tea grown in China
All rights reserved.
See also: congo (Dictionary)