- 1. pudding stone, conglomerate, rock, stone
- usage: a composite rock made up of particles of varying size
- 2. conglomerate, empire, corporation, corp
- usage: a group of diverse companies under common ownership and run as a single organization
- 1. accumulate, cumulate, conglomerate, pile up, gather, amass, increase
- usage: collect or gather; "Journals are accumulating in my office"; "The work keeps piling up"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. conglomerate, combined (vs. uncombined)
- usage: composed of heterogeneous elements gathered into a mass; "the conglomerate peoples of New England"
All rights reserved.
See also: conglomerate (Dictionary)