- 1. conge, congee, molding, moulding
- usage: (architecture) a concave molding
- 2. conge, congee, license, permission, permit
- usage: formal permission to depart; "he gave me his conge"
- 3. conge, congee, dismissal, dismission, discharge, firing, liberation, release, sack, sacking
- usage: an abrupt and unceremonious dismissal
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. congee, conge, bow, bow down
- usage: perform a ceremonious bow
All rights reserved.
See also: conge (Dictionary)