Synonyms of conditioned
- 1. condition, teach, learn, instruct
- usage: establish a conditioned response
- 2. discipline, train, check, condition, develop, make grow
- usage: develop (children's) behavior by instruction and practice; especially to teach self-control; "Parents must discipline their children"; "Is this dog trained?"
- 3. stipulate, qualify, condition, specify, contract, undertake
- usage: specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement; make an express demand or provision in an agreement; "The will stipulates that she can live in the house for the rest of her life"; "The contract stipulates the dates of the payments"
- 4. condition, better, improve, amend, ameliorate, meliorate
- usage: put into a better state; "he conditions old cars"
- 5. condition, shampoo
- usage: apply conditioner to in order to make smooth and shiny; "I condition my hair after washing it"
- 1. conditioned (vs. unconditioned), learned
- usage: established by conditioning or learning; "a conditioned response"
- 2. conditioned, in condition(predicate), fit (vs. unfit)
- usage: physically fit; "exercised daily to keep herself in condition"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of conditioned (Dictionary)