WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. condensation, process, unconscious process
- usage: (psychoanalysis) an unconscious process whereby two ideas or images combine into a single symbol; especially in dreams
- 2. condensation, natural process, natural action, action, activity
- usage: the process of changing from a gaseous to a liquid or solid state
- 3. condensation, condensate, atmospheric phenomenon
- usage: atmospheric moisture that has condensed because of cold
- 4. compression, condensation, contraction, shrinking, shrinkage
- usage: the process or result of becoming smaller or pressed together; "the contraction of a gas on cooling"
- 5. condensation, abridgement, abridgment, capsule, summary, sum-up
- usage: a shortened version of a written work
- 6. condensing, condensation, compression, compressing
- usage: the act of increasing the density of something
All rights reserved.
See also: condensation (Dictionary)