WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. privacy, privateness, secrecy, concealment, isolation
- usage: the condition of being concealed or hidden
- 2. screen, cover, covert, concealment, covering
- usage: a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something; "a screen of trees afforded privacy"; "under cover of darkness"; "the brush provided a covert for game"; "the simplest concealment is to match perfectly the color of the background"
- 3. concealment, concealing, hiding, activity
- usage: the activity of keeping something secret
All rights reserved.
See also: concealment (Dictionary)