Synonyms of complicated
- 1. complicate, perplex, change, alter, modify
- usage: make more complicated; "There was a new development that complicated the matter"
- 2. complicate, refine, rarify, elaborate, change, alter, modify
- usage: make more complex, intricate, or richer; "refine a design or pattern"
- 1. complicated, complex (vs. simple)
- usage: difficult to analyze or understand; "a complicated problem"; "complicated Middle East politics"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of complicated (Dictionary)