WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. roll up, collect, accumulate, pile up, amass, compile, hoard, store, hive away, lay in, put in, salt away, stack away, stash away
- usage: get or gather together; "I am accumulating evidence for the man's unfaithfulness to his wife"; "She is amassing a lot of data for her thesis"; "She rolled up a small fortune"
- 2. compose, compile, make
- usage: put together out of existing material; "compile a list"
- 3. compile, make
- usage: use a computer program to translate source code written in a particular programming language into computer-readable machine code that can be executed
All rights reserved.
See also: compile (Dictionary)