Synonyms of compatible
- 1. compatible (vs. incompatible), congenial, congruous, harmonious, congenial, harmonious, matched
- usage: able to exist and perform in harmonious or agreeable combination; "a compatible married couple"; "her deeds were compatible with her ideology"
- 2. compatible (vs. incompatible)
- usage: capable of being used with or connected to other devices or components without modification
- 3. compatible, miscible (vs. immiscible), mixable
- usage: capable of forming a homogeneous mixture that neither separates nor is altered by chemical interaction
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of compatible (Dictionary)