Synonyms of comic
- 1. comedian, comic, performer, performing artist
- usage: a professional performer who tells jokes and performs comical acts
- 1. amusing, comic, comical, funny, laughable, mirthful, risible, humorous (vs. humorless), humourous
- usage: arousing or provoking laughter; "an amusing film with a steady stream of pranks and pratfalls"; "an amusing fellow"; "a comic hat"; "a comical look of surprise"; "funny stories that made everybody laugh"; "a very funny writer"; "it would have been laughable if it hadn't hurt so much"; "a mirthful experience"; "risible courtroom antics"
- 2. comic
- usage: of or relating to or characteristic of comedy; "comic hero"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of comic (Dictionary)