Synonyms of comforter
- 1. sympathizer, sympathiser, comforter, communicator
- usage: commiserates with someone who has had misfortune
- 2. reliever, allayer, comforter, person, individual, someone, somebody, mortal, soul
- usage: a person who reduces the intensity (e.g., of fears) and calms and pacifies; "a reliever of anxiety"; "an allayer of fears"
- 3. quilt, comforter, comfort, puff, bedclothes, bed clothing, bedding
- usage: bedding made of two layers of cloth filled with stuffing and stitched together
- 4. comforter, pacifier, baby's dummy, teething ring, device
- usage: device used for an infant to suck or bite on
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of comforter (Dictionary)