Synonyms of come to
- 1. hit, strike, come to
- usage: cause to experience suddenly; "Panic struck me"; "An interesting idea hit her"; "A thought came to me"; "The thought struck terror in our minds"; "They were struck with fear"
- 2. refer, pertain, relate, concern, come to, bear on, touch, touch on, have-to doe with
- usage: be relevant to; "There were lots of questions referring to her talk"; "My remark pertained to your earlier comments"
- 3. come to, strike, achieve, accomplish, attain, reach
- usage: attain; "The horse finally struck a pace"
- 4. come to, revive, resuscitate, change state, turn
- usage: return to consciousness; "The patient came to quickly"; "She revived after the doctor gave her an injection"
All rights reserved.