Synonyms of come through
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. break through, come through, appear
- usage: penetrate; "The sun broke through the clouds"; "The rescue team broke through the wall in the mine shaft"
- 2. get through, come through, reach, make, attain, hit, arrive at, gain
- usage: succeed in reaching a real or abstract destination after overcoming problems; "We finally got through the bureaucracy and could talk to the Minister"
- 3. survive, pull through, pull round, come through, make it, get the better of, overcome, defeat
- usage: continue in existence after (an adversity, etc.); "He survived the cancer against all odds"
- 4. succeed, win, come through, bring home the bacon, deliver the goods
- usage: attain success or reach a desired goal; "The enterprise succeeded"; "We succeeded in getting tickets to the show"; "she struggled to overcome her handicap and won"
All rights reserved.