WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. Colorado, Centennial State, CO
- usage: a state in west central United States in the Rocky Mountains
- 2. Colorado, Colorado River
- usage: a river in Texas; flows southeast into the Gulf of Mexico
- 3. Colorado, Colorado River
- usage: an important river in the southwestern United States; rises in the Rocky Mountains of northern Colorado and flows southwest through Utah into Arizona (where it flows through the Grand Canyon) and then southward through the southern tip of Nevada, then forming the border between California and Arizona and finally into Mexico where it empties into the Gulf of California; the main source of water in the southwestern United States
All rights reserved.
See also: colorado (Dictionary)