WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. coherence, coherency, cohesion, cohesiveness, connection, link, connectedness
- usage: the state of cohering or sticking together
- 2. cohesion, growth, growing, maturation, development, ontogeny, ontogenesis
- usage: (botany) the process in some plants of parts growing together that are usually separate (such as petals)
- 3. cohesion, force
- usage: (physics) the intermolecular force that holds together the molecules in a solid or liquid
All rights reserved.
See also: cohesion (Dictionary)