- 1. cockle, shellfish
- usage: common edible European bivalve
- 2. cockle, bivalve, pelecypod, lamellibranch
- usage: common edible, burrowing European bivalve mollusk that has a strong, rounded shell with radiating ribs
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. ripple, ruffle, riffle, cockle, undulate, flow, flux
- usage: stir up (water) so as to form ripples
- 2. pucker, rumple, cockle, crumple, knit, wrinkle, ruckle, crease, crinkle, scrunch, scrunch up, crisp
- usage: to gather something into small wrinkles or folds; "She puckered her lips"
All rights reserved.
See also: cockle (Dictionary)