Synonyms of coagulate
- 1. clot, coagulate, change state, turn
- usage: change from a liquid to a thickened or solid state; "coagulated blood"
- 2. clot, coagulate, change, alter, modify
- usage: cause to change from a liquid to a solid or thickened state
- 1. coagulate, coagulated, curdled, grumous, grumose, thick (vs. thin)
- usage: transformed from a liquid into a soft semisolid or solid mass; "coagulated blood"; "curdled milk"; "grumous blood"
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of coagulate (Dictionary)