Synonyms of clotted
- 1. clot, coagulate, change state, turn
- usage: change from a liquid to a thickened or solid state; "coagulated blood"
- 2. clot, coagulate, change, alter, modify
- usage: cause to change from a liquid to a solid or thickened state
- 3. curdle, clabber, clot, change state, turn
- usage: turn into curds; "curdled milk"
- 4. clog, clot, coalesce
- usage: coalesce or unite in a mass; "Blood clots"
- 1. clogged, clotted, thick (vs. thin)
- usage: thickened or coalesced in soft thick lumps (such as clogs or clots); "clotted blood"; "seeds clogged together"
All rights reserved.