- 1. clothing, article of clothing, vesture, wear, wearable, habiliment, covering, consumer goods
- usage: a covering designed to be worn on a person's body
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. dress, clothe, enclothe, garb, raiment, tog, garment, habilitate, fit out, apparel, change state, turn
- usage: provide with clothes or put clothes on; "Parents must feed and dress their child"
- 2. invest, clothe, adorn, equip, fit, fit out, outfit
- usage: furnish with power or authority; of kings or emperors
- 3. clothe, cloak, drape, robe, cover, spread over
- usage: cover as if with clothing; "the mountain was clothed in tropical trees"
All rights reserved.
See also: clothing (Dictionary)