- 1. stuff, clobber, personal property, personal estate, personalty, private property
- usage: informal terms for personal possessions; "did you take all your clobber?"
WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. clobber, baste, batter, beat, beat up, work over
- usage: strike violently and repeatedly; "She clobbered the man who tried to attack her"
- 2. cream, bat, clobber, drub, thrash, lick, beat, beat out, crush, shell, trounce, vanquish
- usage: beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight; "We licked the other team on Sunday!"
All rights reserved.
See also: clobber (Dictionary)