WordNet 3.0 Copyright © 2006 by Princeton University.
- 1. clearly
- usage: without doubt or question; "they were clearly lost"; "history has clearly shown the folly of that policy"
- 2. intelligibly, clearly, understandably
- usage: in an intelligible manner; "the foreigner spoke to us quite intelligibly"
- 3. distinctly, clearly
- usage: clear to the mind; with distinct mental discernment; "it's distinctly possible"; "I could clearly see myself in his situation"
- 4. clearly, clear
- usage: in an easily perceptible manner; "could be seen clearly under the microscope"; "She cried loud and clear"
All rights reserved.
See also: clearly (Dictionary)