Synonyms of clawed
- 1. claw, make, work
- usage: move as if by clawing, seizing, or digging; "They clawed their way to the top of the mountain"
- 2. claw, seize, prehend, clutch
- usage: clutch as if in panic; "She clawed the doorknob"
- 3. claw, scratch, scrape, scratch up
- usage: scratch, scrape, pull, or dig with claws or nails
- 4. claw, attack, round, assail, lash out, snipe, assault
- usage: attack as if with claws; "The politician clawed his rival"
- 1. clawed, unguiculate (vs. ungulate), unguiculated
- usage: having or resembling a claw or claws; often used as a combining form; "sharp-clawed"
- 2. clawed, taloned, armed (vs. unarmed)
- usage: (of predatory animals) armed with claws or talons
All rights reserved.
Definition and meaning of clawed (Dictionary)
Here are the facts and trivia that people are buzzing about.